28 Apr 2014

Orders

Hi everyone i am so sorry, have been inactive since quite a long time but would be active very soon with a new blog on which i would be posting my work as well as any new tips or techniques or even hacks i come across in the world of crafting.

For now i am posting just to let you all know that i have been taking orders for layouts or anything you can see on my blog...i can make layouts according to the events or even the color schemes(with the shadow box or even without) and make the parchment or normal cards as well.If anyone is interested you can contact me on my email id i.e. djkaloncrafts@gmail.com.

If you sending a mail to order please put the subject as "order 'your name' ".

Thanks alot everyone for visiting my blog.

lots of love....
Djkaloncrafts
(Diljeet Kaur)

No comments:

Post a Comment