27 Apr 2013

Loving Memories

So it's my 1st attempt to make a small scrapbook/album.I wanted to gift something to a friend so thought it would be a great idea.


I have used the patterned paper from La Creme stack and have used 3 pretty brads.'LOVING MEMORIES' are the letter sticker from the DCWV Travel stack.The red rose is made using the die i bought from ItsyBitsy and have used 2 li'l off-white pearls,the leaves and used the ribbon,al bought from my local stationary.I have also distressed the edges of the paper.


Here i have used the patterned paper from Floral stack and used the Eiffiel tower die i bought recently.The mulberry roses used here were bought from Lulupu.


In the whole thing this is my most favorite part.I used the 3d flowers i had bought from Michaels when i had been to US and the li'l bow is made of organza ribbon which i bought from ItsyBitsy.


In this last part i have used MFT Cameo die and added rhinestone to it.On the other side i have used the Victorian Flourish die and added the pearls.I have embosses the pattern paper using the Embossing folder bought from ItsyBitsy and then distressed it for the design to be prominent.

Hope you all liked my 1st album/scrapbook attempt.Will be uploading some more projects soon.

Entering in:

9 comments:

  1. This is a great album.Very classy.I really liked the choice of papers and embellishments.Hard to believe it's your first album ever.Awesome job.Thanks for playing along with us at Crafter's corner challenge #7.Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi..thank u so much for appreciating my work :)...it's my most favourite work till now...hoping to just get better with everything....thnks for visiting

      Delete
  2. Wow !!what a gorgeous album i just love the way you have done the front cover it looks amazing !!... and all the beautiful details on the insides as well !!Its fabulous work !

    Thank you so much for playing along 'Crafter's Corner' # 7 and Best of Luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much for the lovely comment....n I must tell u that I really love your works...your use of colors,arrangement of embellishments...everything is superb

      Delete
  3. What a gorgeous Album. the detaisla re so nice and very pretty! all pages are unique!

    thanks for playing along Lulupu challenge#10

    all the best

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely fabulous piece of work. Great designs and unique details!
    Loved it to bits. Thanks for playing along Lulupu challenge#10

    all the best

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI,thanks alot :)...i knew it wouldn't qualify your challenge....actually i saw it was to be card after i added to the challenge....but it's alright..i am happy to get all the valuable comments from the DT's :).....would be entering for the next challenge with care

      Delete
  5. I really like ur album...esp the cover page :)

    Aastha
    http://aasthascreativo.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnx alot dear..d cover is my favourite....bt aftr d Eiffel tower :)

      Delete