25 Jan 2013

Love is in the air

"Love" was the only word that came to my mind during this time of the year as the Valentine's day is approaching soon and so i thought of making something on that.In December i finally bought my bigshot so now i would be able to craft better.I hope all my blog viewers like this.


I kept the dominant color as RED is it's considered as the color of love.....but i didn't want to overdo the use of red color so tried to neutralize it with the Hearts pattern paper i purchased online from ItsyBitsy and the Vintage photo distress ink bought from Crafters Corner.


The stitching is all hand-done.I have used the Lattice heart punch to give it more 'love' feel.The flourish used on the top is actually the die-cut and a part of the 'Victorian Romance flourish'.The alphabets in "L O V E" are what i bought from ItsyBitsy and i covered them with glitter on my own and the cute heart is also cut on my own.


For the inside i just kept it simple and used the Micia Cutsie Alphabet Clear Stamp i recently bought from Lulupu and i just loved to use it.Although i have no one to give this card to but so many friends have asked for it.
I hope everyone liked it...Please follow my blog if you like my creations.
Thanks to all for taking out time and visiting my blog. :)

Linked this to:
http://lulupu.blogspot.com.au/2013/01/lulupu-challenge-8-love-is-in-air.html

6 comments:

  1. pretty adorable card . love the pattern paper .
    Thanks for joining us at Lulupu Challenge #8 Love is in the air .
    All the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a pretty creation .Thanks for joining us at The Love Is In the air challenge at Lulupu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute love card. The hand stitching is quite neat and the use of heart lattice punch is also quite nice.
    Thanks for joining us at Lulupu Challenge #8 - Love is in the air.
    P.S.: Please turn off word verification as it becomes very difficult for us to comment on the posts.

    Cheers,
    Indira Tanwar
    DT - Lulupu Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your valuable comments and thanks for liking my creation....

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cute and I love the hand stitching :)

    Thanks for joining us at Lulupu Challenge #8 - Love is in the air.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much.I thank you instead for giving us the lovely opportunity to show our work and win too.These challenges are very helpful to keep me in touch with crafting as otherwise i might just not be able to take out time for it.

    ReplyDelete